We look forward to joining together as we continue our prayers based on 2 Chronicles 7:14 “…if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
Please call us Monday at 6:00 p.m. (Pacific)/7:00 p.m. (Mountain)/8:00 p.m. (Central)/9:00 p.m. (Eastern) at:
Telephone Number (712) 775-7035.
When prompted, enter participant code 131099#.
To connect via the Internet, click on the button titled, “HD Conferencing.” Information for phone apps are provided on this website as well. You will need the phone number and code listed above for the access via the Internet or phone app.
Prayer Call Protocol
Our Prayer Calls are based on 2 Chronicles 7:14 where it is written, “…if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” We have a time of repentance in order to keep in step with this Scripture in reference to humbling ourselves. In addition, in Romans 12:21 where it is written, “Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good,” we pray blessings and what is good over our Nation.
Each week, we have a specific theme we pray for our Nation. This theme is communicated via email along with an invitation to bring a related scripture with you to the call. To sign up for our email list, please go here and request to be added to the “Prayer Team for Healing of Our Nation.”
In order to keep with our prayer theme and with the culture of our calls, here are the instructions for the Prayer Calls. These instructions will not be given on the call. Each caller is responsible for following these instructions. Callers who fail to follow these instructions will be excused from participation in praying aloud on the call.
- Please join the call by 6:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) if you wish to pray aloud on the call in order to hear the instructions for the evening’s call.
- Please keep prayers and scriptures to our weekly theme and in accordance with repentance or replacement as appropriate.
- Please refrain from sharing personal thoughts, opinions or experiences in order to remain in an atmosphere of prayer.
- Please be mindful and respectful of length of prayer in order to allow others time to pray. Please keep prayers to 2-3 minutes in length.
- We use a Q&A queue on the call for prayers. When your area code is announced and button is pressed to unmute you, then it’s your turn to pray. Please disregard the automated instructions to ask a question when your area code is picked from the queue. The Prayer Team Leader is available for questions after the call or via email.
- For your first time on the call and if you would like to pray, please listen in from the beginning of the call to experience the culture of our prayer call. After 6:30 p.m. (Pacific Time), you are then welcome to join the prayer queue. If you do not understand the Prayer Call Protocol, please contact the Prayer Team Leader by responding to this email to have your questions answered.
- Please be encouraged to include prayer for Israel as we pray for our theme.
- Please be respectful of others as we pray.
- Please keep all prayers in a positive tone. We do not want to be critical or judgmental as we pray. Remember, we are basing our call on humility and repentance of 2 Chronicles 7:14 and overcoming evil with good from Romans 12:21.
- There are several ways to implement the theme with the scripture verses. If you have a scripture on the theme, you are welcome to share it. It may take several different forms. Here are a few examples. You may choose to just read the scripture. You may choose to turn the scripture into a prayer. You may choose to read the scripture and then pray along the lines of the scripture. If you choose to just read the scripture and not pray, please add “amen” to the end, to communicate that you’ve finished. This helps transition to the next caller.
- If you have a verse that someone else has already read and prayed, please feel free to share your verse again. If it’s given to more than one person, the Lord is highlighting that scripture.
Biblical Principles Implemented on our Prayer Calls
Implementation of Biblical principles increases the effectiveness of our prayers. These are the principles that are applied for our Prayer Call.
- 2 Chronicles 7:14: Repentance, humility, turning from wicked ways
- Romans 12:21: Overcome evil with good
- Daniel 9, Nehemiah 1: Repentance on behalf of the sins of our Nation
- Genesis 12:3: Blessing Israel
- Matt 6:12,14-15: Forgive others so our heavenly Father will forgive us
- Matthew 4:1-11: Saying, “it is written” prior to quoting scripture